Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in PDF format. The contents is formatted according to the Author Guidelines: https://www.ijrt.info/prep.htm
- Where available, DOIs should be provided in the reference list of the paper.
- The order of the authors on the submission is final and as agreed with all of the co-authors (if any).
- If the paper is accepted then the author(s) will assign the copyright to the publisher. (For your information the copyright form can be found here: https://www.ijrt.info/copyright.pdf
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available to any third parties. E-mail addresses may be used to send out journal and conference alerts.